who we are
We are a group of dedicated art lovers who enjoy appreciating art and creating art from observation.
1. We organize practical art making sessions for both amateur and advanced artists, exploring a wide range of mediums, regular field trips and museum and gallery tours: we guide you to learn masters’ techniques, and supply free art equipment, food and drinks on site.
2. We explain the context the sculptures, paintings and drawings of the Oxford campus, bringing you closer to artists around you.
3. We notify you on most recent gallery exhibition opportunities and competitions and offer advice on work submissions.
4. We plan to extend our program to cater for advanced figurative artists: offering constructive criticism on composition, fluency and techniques. We also offer technical support, provide skill-based workshops and plan to organize talks by artists who specialize in the classical and contemporary realism domain.
5. We also organize inspiration-based workshops: artist gatherings to share our ideas.